Saturday, February 8, 2014

As usual...

So, as usual, my intentions to post more regularly were totally thwarted by real life...

Zach had a good 6th birthday.

The kids started school for another year. Zach in 1st and Ayla in 3rd. They are both doing very well, above average. Both were referred to the advanced program, Quest, this year. However, since we decided that we are homeschooling this fall, we chose not to place them.

Bryan got a job with a local union that works on movie and TV sets in Atlanta. It was such a blessing. We were able to get caught up on our bills, celebrate Christmas, and are slowly getting out of debt.

We tried to move to a larger house, but things didn't work out. We will be renting our house again for our 5th year. We decided to buy some new furniture and decorations and to fix the place up and make it nicer and more functional for homeschooling come fall.

In the past few weeks, I started fostering dogs with a friend of mine. I guess it is just another way for me to try and make a difference in this world. I currently have a 3 month old black lab female that we are taking care of until she can be transported up north and try to find a permanent home.

There are so many little things that I could write about... but I can easily say, life is overwhelming me again.

I lost the password to this account a while back and now that I have access again, maybe... just maybe... I can try to type a little here and there...

No comments:

Post a Comment